Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Apple, To The EXTREME!!!!


I have been reading a lot of 90's Image comics lately, been loving it! I have rediscovered the great Jim Lee and appreciate his awesomeness in a whole new light. I'm so into the Image approach lately that I have even been looking at Rob Liefeld's work and enjoying it, please don't stop reading yet. I would never allow Rob's work to influence me as far as technical drawing approach but I appreciate the entertainment value of his art.
Anyway, I did this random drawing of Apple which was influenced by the 90's stuff I've been reading lately. I could have pushed it a lot more, I hope to eventually, but this one is fun enough for now.
Hope you enjoy! Food Fight updates Friday!!! http://www.foodfightcomic.com/
Thanks for visiting!
-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment